Brew at The Zoo
What is better than drinking beer? Saving wildlife while drinking beer!
Join Friends of the National Zoo at Washington, D.C.'s best beer festival on July 19. Enjoy great times and great brews with unlimited beer tastings from more than 70 breweries, exotic animal encounters, live music and entertainment, and fare from popular food trucks- it's a unique after-hours Zoo experience. Proceeds benefit the Smithsonian's National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institutes mission to save species.
- Early access to Brew at the Zoo beginning at 5 p.m.
- Exclusive VIP access to Great Cats Circle, with lion and tiger viewings
- Delicious tastings from top D.C. restaurants
- Generous pours from breweries exclusive to the VIP area
- Live music and entertainment
National Zoological Park
3001 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20008